Lettered Mind is a turn based game where the aim is to score points by composing words using the given letters.
At the end of the 10 turns provided to each player, the player(s) with the highest score will be the winner. Winners are added to the High Scores table.
A little Background
The concept of the game came to us back in 1997 and it was immediately developed using Borland Delphi 2 on a Windows 95 machine. The game was slightly different in mechanics as it was our first experience in developing a simple and entertaining game.
After the game was developed and played for a great period of time, it was shelved. However, it was never forgotten and thirteen years later we have decided to dust off the game and adopt it to web and mobile platforms.
The game rules are simple and still abide to original rules of the game.
- The game is always started by the first player entered in the game setup screen;
- A player always plays one turn at a time;
- Every player has 10 turns each game;
- If the word specified is not contained in our online dictionary the player’s turn is lost against zero points;
- At the Beginners level a letter can be used more than once. Whilst at the Advanced level can be used only once (if not given again);
- The player with the highest score is the winner. Winners are enter the High Scores chart
Start playing now!
- Play Lettered Mind online at http://www.clounce.com/letteredmind
- Download on your Android device for free from http://market.android.com/details?id=com.clounce.games.lettered_mind